Welcome

Tuesday 11 April 2023

 Hey! I'm Krista, and welcome to SleepyCowplant!


You may also know me more commonly as LeeksPlays over on Twitter, or as a Staff Member of the Sims Community.


I’ve always enjoyed writing, regardless of the topic or platform it has been on. However, I've created this space as a way to share my stories from the world of The Sims!


I'm currently working on a new story, my first in a very long time. I can't wait to share with the Simlit world and the wider Simming Community! Currently, there are so many ideas for this new story as well as, hopefully, some cool additional aspects that will bring the story alive!


There is still a lot of work to do before I'm ready to share my stories. I do hope that through social media I can share glimpses of what I am working on in the lead-up to sharing what I'm working on!


Be sure to follow me on social media to stay up to date!


Social Media


I'm looking forward to sharing what I've been working on with you all soon!  

Comments